New Delhi, 18th April 2023: For an internship program, the NITI Aayog is accepting applications from undergraduate, graduate, and research scholars who are enrolled in reputable colleges and institutes in India and overseas.
The applicants will have the opportunity to work closely together with the Niti Aayog’s verticals, cells, and divisions. From the first to the tenth of every month, a link to the online application will be available. The internship is unpaid.
– The applicant must be a legitimate student in a reputable institution or university, whether it be in India or abroad.
– The undergraduate applicant must have passed the term-end exams for the second or fourth year and have at least an 85 per cent grade point average in class 12.
– Post-Graduate students must have finished their first-year or second-semester exams and must have graduated with a grade point average of at least 70%.
– The research student’s graduation grade shouldn’t have been less than 70%.
– To familiarise the intern with Niti Aayog’s work.
– The interns will have the chance to learn about how the Indian government operates and participate in the formulation of policy.
The internship will last for at least six weeks but no longer than six months.
For the experience certificate, interns must maintain a minimum attendance rate of 75%. No extension will be granted for the internship period if the attendance is less than 75%.