New Delhi, 20th Apr 2022: Applications are hereby invited from interested persons for short-term contractual engagement of SRF in the project entitled “An Open Label Clinical Study to Evaluate the efficacy of Me no help in Asrigdara W.S.R. to Abnormal Utering Bleeding (AUB)” under the dept. of SRPT” at All India Institute of Ayurveda, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi, as per details given below:
Appointment to the above post will be initially for 6 months, which may be further extended on mutual consent and based upon the satisfactory performance of the incumbent. The institute, however, reserves the right of termination of services of the appointee forthwith or before the expiry of stipulated period without assigning any reason. The Terms of Reference for the above posts are as follows:
Name of Post: Senior Research Fellow
• Graduate in Ayurveda / BAMS (with experience of 3 years) or Post Graduate in ayurveda from a recognized university. Preference will be given to persons having working experience with similar desired experiences. Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel, MS access would be essential.
- Basic knowledge in publications and basic computer knowledge
- Capable of doing Panchakarma Procedures in Stree Roga.
- Experience in handling projects and related matters
- At least one publication in credit in reputed Journals
- English conversation skills
- Dealing with the patients and do Panchakarma Procedures
- Communicating in between authority and patients.
- Associate in different phases of project.
- Helping in technical editing and language regarding project.
- Assist the related activities
- Six days in a week work schedule will be applicable
- The assignment is on a full-time basis and he / she has to ensure to attend the office on all working days and on holidays, if required on account of exigencies of work for which no additional remuneration will be paid.
- The appointee is required to give an undertaking to the effect that he / she will obey all the rules and condition of the Institute during the period of service.
- The appointee is required to perform the duties and responsibilities expected by the authority and to perform all the duties assigned to him / her at regular intervals.
- Tax deduction at source: The Income Tax or any Tax liable to the deducted as per the prevalent rules.
- His / her appointment on contract basis will not confer any claim for further appointment or regularization to any post in the Institute.
- He / She shall not utilize / publish / disclose any part of the data or statistic or proceeding or information collected for the purpose of this assignment to any third party without the consent of the organization.
- If, the appointee wishes to resign; one-month notice is required.
- He / She shall be bound to hand over entire records of assignment to the institute before expiry of contract.
- On appointment, He / She must sign a Non-Disclosure Undertaking of the institute.
- Salary: Consolidated salary of Rs. 45,000/- (Rupees Forty-Five Thousand Only) per month.
Leave: Shall be eligible for Twelve Days Leave in a calendar year (with prior permission) besides Govt. holidays on pro-rata basis and thereafter remuneration would be deducted on pro-rata basis. Un-availed leave in a calendar year cannot be encashed or carried forward to the next year.
Allowance: No TA/DA, no transport, mobile or medical allowances shall be admissible.
Selection Procedure: A Selection Committee shall be formed to make selection after following due procedures.
Interested persons may attend the walk-in-interview scheduled on 28/04/2022 at 11 am at All India Institute of Ayurveda along with their resume, original certificates and certified copies of all relevant documents in the enclosed application form.