New Delhi, 9th January 2023: For the convenience of its customers, State Bank of India (SBI), has started offering a range of online and mobile services.
It has started SBI WhatsApp Banking where various functions can be carried out hassle-free. To avail of the service, one only needs to scan the QR code with a mobile device to access the SBI services.
The following is a list of the services available through the SBI WhatsApp Banking platform:
1. Account Balance
2. Mini statement
3. Pension slip service
4. Information on Loan products (Home loan, Car loan, Gold loan, Personal loan, Educational loan) – FAQ and Interest rates
5. Information on Deposit products (Savings Account, Recurring deposit, Term deposit – Features and Interest rates
6. NRI services (NRE Account, NRO Account) – Features and Interest rates
7. Opening of Insta Accounts (Features /Eligibility, Requirements & FAQ)
8. Contacts/Grievance redressal helplines
9. Pre-approved loan queries (Personal loan, Car loan, Two wheeler loan)
The following are the steps for registration:
a) Go to the SBI website, https://bank.sbi, where the instructions for signing up for WhatsApp Banking are listed.
b) To use the SBI services, just use your mobile device to scan the QR code.
c) You will be asked to send the word “Hello” from your WhatsApp number to +919022690226 and then follow the chatbot’s instructions.
d) As an alternative, you can send an SMS in the following format to +91720893314 from your SBI-registered mobile number by following the steps below:
– You will receive a confirmation message on the Whatsapp account associated with the registered mobile number if registration is successful.
– Send a “Hi” from your WhatsApp number to +919022690226 and then adhere to the Chatbot’s instructions.