Bharat Electronics Limited is a leading Navaratna public sector enterprise under the Ministry of Defence. It’s Ghaziabad unit propose to engage 100 diploma apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for a period of one year apprenticeship training.
The stipend will be Rs 10,400. The requirement is for following fields/trades mechanical, computer science, Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice, Electronics, Electrical, Civil.
I. Eligibility Criteria for Application:
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
2. Candidate passed their three/two year’s diploma course in above mention engineering branches from recognized by AICTE or GOI on or after 31 July 2016.
3. Age limit: Maximum Age 28 years or less as on 30/06/2019. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
4. If the number of candidates is higher than the number of Vacancies indicated, then the criteria to short listing of candidates for Written Test will be based on final percentage marks obtained in Diploma which will be decided by selection committee.
5. Pass class will be required for BEL employee wards for appearing in the written Test.
II. General Instructions:
Candidates, who fulfill all the above conditions, will eligible for apply.
The duration of apprenticeship training is for one year.
Stipend paid as per apprenticeship Act.
Candidate should apply for apprenticeship through portal on or before 21 July 2019
( For Process see the example give below).
Last date for receipt application is 21/07/2019.
Selection will be through written test.
Reservation for SC/ST & PWD/ OBC/EWS etc candidates will be as per the Government rules.
The candidates should not have completed or undergoing apprenticeship training in other organization.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed for date of written test and venue through mail by their mail ID and SMS through their mobile number.
The no. of vacancies to be engaged is indicative and may undergo changes by selection committee without any further notification.
Canteen facilities will be provided at subsidized rates.
Interested Candidate is required to register on BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in. The application received after last date will not be considered. Please note that undergoing Apprenticeship Training at BEL does not
guarantee any employment opportunity in the organization.
During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the ‘Apprentices Act, 1961 and the policies/rules of the organization.
For any other general queries please email to email@example.com
Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
For further details visit http://www.bel-india.in/Documentviews.aspx?fileName=Advt-Dip-APP-English-12-07-2019.pdf