Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts – Patna, Buxar, Bhojpur, Siwan, Saran,
Gopalganj and Vaishali (Bihar) from 02 Sep 2019 to 15 Sep 2019 at New Constructed Complex of Headquarters
Recruiting Zone (Bihar & Jharkhand), Near Chandmari, Defence Colony, Danapur Cantt. Online registration is
mandatory and will be open from 04 Jul 2019 to 17 Aug 2019. Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 19 Aug 2019 to 01 Sep 2019. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies
with them to the rally site :-
(a) Admit Card. Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good
quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts /
photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificate.
(i) Registration Card, Admit Card, Marks Sheets and Board Certificates in original of all educational
qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognized School /
College / Board / University.
(ii) Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the
educational institution of concerned Board/University. SLC and CLC may be asked for and all candidates
will carry the SLC & CLC.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate
countersigned by BEO/DEO.
(d) Domicile (Nativity) Certificate. Domicile (Nativity) Certificate with photographs issued by
Anchal/Prakhand office and duly signed by Tehsildar/SDO/District Magistrate. Only Computer generated
Nativity Certificate which can be verified from Govt web site will be accepted.
(e) Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photographs of the candidate issued by the
Tehsildar and for Adivasi issued by District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM. (if religion as
“SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate.
(g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/College
Principal/Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with Photograph issued by SP and Village
Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs
issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate. SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW Candidates are required to produce the following
(i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer
with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship
Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
(ii) A declaration to the affect as mentioned below in Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp
paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be
submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit att as per Appendix.
(iii) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the
candidate must have been recorded in it.
(l) NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C certificate and Republic Day Parade certificate should have
photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificate will
only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(m) Sports Certificate.
(i) Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within
the last two years. For list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention
is invited to www.joinindaianarmy.nic.in website.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at
District level with 1st/2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration
number and from govt recognized sports institutes bodies as under :-
(aa) All Sr/Jr National Championship certificates – Respective National Federation
(ab) All State & Dist level certificates – Respective State Sports Association
(ac) All University level certificates – Inter University Sports Board
(ad) All School level certificates – All India School Games Federation
(n) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested
by notary will be submitted by candidate.
(o) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are
mandatory documents for final enrolment for purposed of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
5. Special Instructions.
(a) No Tatkal Nativity Certificate will be acceptable.
(b) Character certificate and Unmarried certificate issued by Mukhia will not accepted.
(c) Caste Certificate of Adivasi candidate should be signed by District Magistrate.
(d) Carrying of Original Aadhar Card is mandatory for participation in the rally.
(e) Multiple Nativity. Candidates participating in different rallies using multiple nativity certificates
will be rejected under fraudulent enrolment and will be liable for legal action in addition to rejection of
candidature. (Auth. Govt of Bihar letter No RTPS/07/2015 dt 13 Aug 2015)
6. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since
recruitment is a time consuming process.
7. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate
generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will
be handed over to Civil Police.
8. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as
it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
9. Candidate are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
10. Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificate and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
11. Certificate with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
12. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army.
Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
13. No compensation for Death / injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance /dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory reqmt.
14. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned.
Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
15. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e From Inside of elbow to
the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of
the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
16. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and
unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
17. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
18. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
19. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
20. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make
arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
21. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
22. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to RO (HQ) for documentation.
23. Fore more details, contact Help Line Number 06115-220327.
Disclaimer. The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army / Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in